Thursday, April 22, 2010

NFL Draft

I currently write this to you from the confines of historic Lambeau Field. I have been camped out here since 2:30 pm. Why? Well, if you have to ask, then you probably don't deserve to know. The annual Packers draft party is going on. I am up in Curly's Pub scoping out the picks, having some food, and taking in the atmosphere. I have gotten some free trinkets handed my way since I got in here. I didn't expect that much. I also was handed an autograph ticket for later on. Brad Jones and James Jones are going to be here for that. That's cool, right? I think so.

About an hour into my stay here at my command station in the corner of the pub, a reporter from WBAY Channel 2 asked me a few questions on camera. Apparently the so called interview was aired because my phone lit up.

Shit! I should have brought my James Jones jersey to be signed. Sigh. Oh well. He will be back next year. He is always at these things...

No comments:

Post a Comment