Saturday, June 6, 2009

You're gonna be a shining star, with fancy clothes, fancy car-ars.

Random thoughts on a Saturday night:

So, a vacation is supposed to provide you with rest and relaxation, thus allowing you to return to work fresh and rejuvenated, right? Not so much when you go to Las Vegas and have the best time ever. Going back to work just reminded me how much I hate it.

The Brewers are a little inconsistent lately. However, Prince seems a little motivated as of late. Good for him. Craig Counsell has been earning his keep as well. They need to give him more money. The old man is showing the kids how it is done.

While flipping through channels, I realized that Susan Boyle reminds me of the crazy bird lady from “Home Alone 2”

Has anyone seen previews for that Disney movie, “G-Force”. Yeah, I know right? Total crap in 3-D. Now, I am all for movies with a ridiculous concept, but this is a little too much for me. Especially since this movie was clearly put together to get money from children. I doubt it'll be worth anything to anyone who is above the age of 7.

Does anyone even use MySpace these days?

I bought a throwback Brewers jersey last weekend. Paul Molitor. Good ole number 4. It is bad ass.

I am going camping next weekend. I am really not so ready for it. I probably should be. I'm not however. Eh. I'll get ready. I don't need much more than a sleeping bag and some clothes.

CiCi's Pizza. There are always commercials. However, I have never seen one. $5 for a pizza buffet makes me not trust them.

There will be a Vegas themed blog at some point in the coming weeks. Stories need to be told. They won't be as fantastic as “The Hangover”, but it was fun none the less. In my story, Jason knocks Mike Tyson out.

Sigh. I think I'll sleep in on Sunday morning. Maybe go shopping and get some donuts after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment